Searchlight Internship Opportunity: Customer Advocate (Paid)
Customer Advocate Internship (paid)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Hours: Flexible 20-40/week
Searchlight® is looking for an energetic, self motivated individual to join our team on location to assist in exceeding our customer’s expectations. As a Customer Advocate, you will work directly with the CEO and founder of the company to manage customer communications and information, file and manage claims of content theft as well as manage our CRM system. Efficiency and effectiveness are the two key components we strive to offer our customers, and you will be the foundation of that offering. Position description, duties and responsibilities:
• Review, categorize and manage customer incidents. Report progress daily, per
• Customer engagement, communication and support. Weekly customer report.
• Claims processing and management.
• Advise on product advancement, improvements and report all issues & errors
discovered in systems, processes and the application.
• Sales lead research, data entry and management.
We need someone who can see big picture, but focus on the present. The ability to monitor & adjust, think “outside the box”, is an absolute must. And someone willing to do whatever it takes to provide an unrivaled experience for our customers. Bonus points for experience in:
• Time management
• Data entry & organization
• Professional email correspondence
• Professional phone communication
• Professional social media engagement and/or blogging