High School Camp
"Your business and beyond..."
SEED SPOT and CEI are joining forces to deliver a stellar summer entrepreneurial experience called BUSINESS LAUNCH. We will bring high school students together from all over the Valley to learn about social entrepreneurship and for-profit entrepreneurship as a viable career option. From conception to pitch, students take a hands-on approach to developing a business over the course of a week, which includes completing a canvas business model, developing a marketing strategy, meet mentors, hear from experts, and even get a 3D printing functional prototype! The culmination of the week arrives when they pitch their company in front of family and friends as well as a panel of judges who award prizes to the team with the best overall idea and presentation.
The 5-day program is a jammed packed, crash course on launching your dreams. Come refine your ideas, hang out with cool people, and have fun...we may be biased...but it is SERIOUSLY awesome.
Please note: We will accept only the first (24) students who apply. All remaining applicants will be put on a waiting list.
Goals of the event
- To learn how to start a social business or a for-profit, and the life-cycle of a start-up company
- To validate your business idea and develop a viable business model
- To learn how to collaborate with others in the advancement of your business
- To learn critical presentation & marketing skills for your business
- To have fun, earn prizes and meet other current and aspiring entrepreneurs
June 26 - 30, 2017