Ready Set Launch!
**Due to CEI leadership changes, we regret to inform you that RSL 2016 has been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience.**
Date: June 20-24, 2016
"Your business and beyond..."
CEI's annual Ready Set Launch! summer entrepreneurial experience brings together high school students from all over the Valley to learn about entrepreneurship as a viable career option. From conception to pitch, students take a hands-on approach to developing a business over the course of a week, which includes completing a lean canvas business model, developing a marketing strategy, and even 3D printing functional prototypes! The culmination of the week arrives when they pitch their company in front of family and friends as well as a panel of judges who award prizes to the team with the best overall idea and presentation.
Please note: We will accept only the first (12) students who apply. All remaining applicants will be put on a waiting list.
Goals of the event
- To learn how to start a business and the life-cycle of a start-up company
- To validate your business idea and develop a viable business model
- To learn how to collaborate with others in the advancement of your business
- To learn critical presentation & marketing skills for your business
- To have fun, earn prizes and meet other current and aspiring entrepreneurs
June 20 through 24, 2016
Early bird pricing (valid through March 20, 2016): $75.00
From March 21 through April 20, 2016: $125.00
After April 20, 2016: $200.00