Pinnacle Transplant Technologies
Established in 2010, Pinnacle Transplant Technologies is a multi-service tissue bank dedicated to ethical participation in the donate life process. The company, which operates out of a newly constructed 24,000 square foot processing facility in Phoenix, manufactures innovative allografts produced to the highest standards of quality and safety as well as other orthobiologic products.
PTT processes donated cadaveric tissues for transplant into live human recipients. Product offerings are categorized as follows:
- Demineralized Bone Matrix Sponge (DBM): DBM bone products are subjected to a series of proprietary chemicals soaks that remove minerals native to the tissue. This process exposes growth proteins within the tissue that naturally stimulates bone growth in the graft recipient. PTT processes multiple forms of DBM tissue for use in Spinal, orthopedic, Podiatric, Trauma, and Dental applications.
- DBM Putty: DBM putty leverages the bone growth advantages of conventional DBM products with the added advantage of significantly enhanced handling characteristics. These handling advantages permit the implanting physician the ability to mold the tissue product into virtually any shape allowing application into any void.
- Sports Medicine Grafts: PTT processes a variety of soft tissue grafts commonly utilized in sports medicine reconstruction, primarily of the anterior cruciate ligament, “ACL.”
- Precision Milled Grafts: PTT designs and precision mills cadaveric bone primarily for spinal reconstruction. Grafts are designed utilizing industry standard CAD software and milled with table top CNC machines.
- Amnion Derived Allograft: PTT processes innovated allograft derived from the placenta and amniotic fluid recovered from C-Section birth. This product is rich in proteins, growth factors, hyaluronic acid, pluripotent cells and other components which create a strong regenerative platform. The applications of this product range from orthopedics to wound care and are expanding constantly.
Meet Pinnacle Transplant Technologies
In the News
April 10, 2015: Arizona allograft supplier Pinnacle Transplant Technologies raises $2.45M (via MedCity News)
April 8, 2015: Pinnacle cited as leading innovator by Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton during his State of the City speech (via The Arizona Republic)
March 3, 2015: Wells Fargo, Goodwill among 2015 Phoenix Chamber of Commerce Impact Award winners (via The Phoenix Business Journal)
February 27, 2015: Entrepreneur: Pinnacle processes donated tissue for health care uses (via The Phoenix Business Journal)
March 7, 2014: Phoenix tissue bank wins Venture Madness competition (via The Arizona Republic)
March 7, 2014: Pinnacle Transplant wins Venture Madness, $30K (via AZ Tech Beat)